- Grated parmesan cheese¼ cup
- Dried parsley1 teaspoon
- Skinless chicken breast (boneless)4 pieces of ¼ lb.
- Dried Italian breadcrumbs (seasoned)2 tablespoons
- Paprika1/8 teaspoon
- Garlic powder½ teaspoon
- Fresh ground pepper¼ teaspoon
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2. Add the cheese, all of the seasonings and the crumbs in a re-sealable plastic bag and shake well.
3. Put the mixture on a plate and dip the chicken pieces into the mixture, making sure that all sides are completely coated.
4. Arrange the chicken breasts on a nonstick baking sheet.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the chicken is completely cooked.