The Monterey Chicken is among those weight watchers chicken recipes that offer loads of taste and flavor to you so that you can enjoy chicken even more.
Total time: 45mins (15mins for preparing and 30mins for cooking)
- Hormel bacon bits¼ cup
- 2% Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)½ cup
- Dried parsley1 teaspoon
- Rotel containing diced tomatoes with green chilies (14 ounce)1 can
- Sliced green onionsFollow your taste
- Skinless chicken breast (boneless)4 pieces of 5 ounce
- Barbecue sauce:½ cup
1. Preheat the oven to 400oF.
2. Flatten the chicken breasts by pounding them and then add seasoning.
3. Cook the chicken in a skillet at medium-low heat until it loses the pink color.
4. Place the chicken breasts on a baking sheet and top them with 2 tbsp. of barbecue sauce, Rotel and cheese, 1 tbsp. of bacon bits and green onions.
5. Place the baking sheet into the oven for 5 minutes until the cheese melts.