It is one of the healthiest and most tasty weight watchers chicken breast recipes that would leave you licking your fingertips.
Total time: 2hrs 10mins (with 2hrs 10mins preparing and 15mins cooking)
- Lime juice (fresh)¼ cup
- Skinless chicken breasts (boneless)16 oz.
- Dried mustard½ teaspoon
- Worcestershire sauceFollow your taste
- Soy sauce½ cup
- Garlic (minced)2 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper½ teaspoon
1. Mix all of the marinade ingredients together.
2. Put the pieces of chicken in a re-sealable plastic bag.
3. After pouring the marinade over the chicken breasts, close the bag.
4. Toss the bag to cover the chicken breasts with the marinade.
5. Keep in the refrigerator to marinate for about 2 hours.
6. Remove the marinade via a strainer.
7. Sautee, grill or boil as you wish.
ANY IDEAS ABOUT THIS TOPIC?