The combination of broccoli and chicken makes this recipe a mouth-watering prospect for weight conscious people.
Total time: 40mins (10mins for preparing and 30mins for cooking)
- Chicken broth:½ cup
- Broccoli (flowerets)4 cups
- Garlic clove (minced)1
- Chicken breasts (thin strips)1 lb.
- Soy sauce1 tablespoon
- Olive oil1 tablespoon
- Dijon mustard6 teaspoons
1. Mix the soy sauce into the chicken broth and set it aside.
2. Cook the garlic and broccoli in hot oil over medium-high heat until they become tender and crisp. Remove them from the skillet and cover them to keep them warm.
3. Cook the chicken in the skillet until it is completely cooked.
4. Stir in the broth mixture and bring it to a boil. Keeping the stove at medium-low heat, stir in mustard until it is blended in and then add the broccoli.
5. Cook it until the heat spreads completely through and then enjoy.