- Whole wheat lasagna noodles (uncooked)12
- Skinless chicken breast (cooked and cubed)1 lb.
- Water1½ cups
- Non-fat ricotta cheese15 oz.
- Egg substitute½ cup
- Pepper jack cheese½ cup
- Spaghetti sauce3 cups
- Texas Pete Buffalo-style wing sauce1 cup
1. Preheat the oven till it reaches 350 degrees.
2. Combine egg substitute and ricotta cheese in a small mixing bowl then set it aside.
3. Combine chicken, wing sauce, water and spaghetti sauce in another mixing bowl.
4. Spread about a cup of the mixture of chicken and sauce on a baking pan and place in four noodles on top of the sauce.
5. Spread over the noodles a layer of sauce followed by a layer of the ricotta cheese mixture.
6. Add some more noodles in just the same way, then sauce, ricotta cheese mixture and finally a layer of sauce and chicken mixture.
7. Cover the pan with aluminum foil then let it bake for an hour.
8. Remove the dish, sprinkle pepper jack cheese on top and again bake for 15 minutes uncovered.