It is among the best weight watcher chicken recipes that does not take much time to cook and is very delicious as well.
Total time: 1hr 5mins
- Skinless chicken breasts (boneless)4
- Diet cola1
- Ketchup1 cup
- Chopped onion (optional)½ cup
1. Mix the cola and ketchup in a skillet.
2. Now add the chicken and onions into the mixture.
3. Put the mixture into a pot and bring it to boil. Now cover it and let it cook for 45 minutes at medium heat.
4. Remove the lid and simmer it until the mixture thickens.
ANY IDEAS ABOUT THIS TOPIC?